Social media marketing allows us to connect and engage potential customers where they are on LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even some of the younger platforms like TikTok. With a strong social media strategy and the ability to create engaging content, marketers can engage their audience.
WHY IS SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING IMPORTANT FOR BUSINESS?
• Social media can help you engage with your customers and find out what people are saying about your business. You can also use social media for advertising, promotional giveaways, and mobile applications. Social media can help your business: attract customers, get customer feedback and build customer loyalty.
WHY YOUR BRAND NEEDS TO INVEST IN SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
1. IT IS COST-EFFECTIVE: You can post as many updates as you want. Every single update is free to share. It’s a realistic option to combine with other marketing tactics for a comprehensive strategy.
2. IT PROVIDES AUTHENTICITY: Users know when they see an ad, someone is trying to sell them something. Through non-paid updates, brands can provide a genuine look into what defines the organization.
3 IT COMPLIMENTS ADVERTISING: Research shows that 85 percent of consumers research a business on the internet before buying While running ads, update your page with interesting, quality non-paid content.
4. IT FOSTERS YOUR CREATIVE VOICE: It’s a fantastic forum for exploring your brand’s voice and creativity.
5. IT PROVIDES A FORUM FOR CUSTOMER CARE:
- 75% of users expect customer service via social media.
- 92% of users contact brands directly via social media.
- More than 2/3 of people turn to social media to
voice customer service concerns By posting at least one update a week, you show consumers you’re active an engaged, and much more likely to provide the help they need.
6. IT BUILDS ENGAGED COMMUNITIES: Through regular updates, users learn about your company. When a follower interacts, their social contacts see they endorse your company. Over time, an engaged community builds on itself in ways ads simply can’t.
7. IT HELPS SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION: Updating profiles regularly can help you show up in relevant search results.
WHY YOU SHOULD HIRE ME FOR SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
- The Social Landscape Is Always Changing.
- Engagement in Social Media Is Necessary.
- Protect Your Reputation & Help Your Customers.
- Growing Your Audience.
- Reporting & Tracking.
HOW MUCH COST OF SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
According to research by the US, the average cost of a large company spends between $150 and $250 per day on social media marketing. This means total costs can end up somewhere between $6,000 and $10,500 per month, equating to anywhere between $70,000 and $110,000 annually. But we provide Social media service at a low price.
HOW MANY BENEFITS WILL I GET FROM SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING?
- Create Brand Recognition.
- Increases Sales.
- Measuring Success with Analytics.
- Discover How To Connect With Your Audience Using Social Listening.
- Helps you get Marketplace insights.
- Higher Conversion Rate.
- Better Customer Satisfaction.
- Improves Brand Loyalty.
- Increases Brand Authority.
- Increases in Inbound Traffic
- Increases Brand Awareness.
- Tell Your Brand’s Story.
- Collect Data From Audience Research To Improve.
- Use Social Media to Remarket Your Audience.
WHAT BENEFITS OF LIKES, COMMENTS, AND FOLLOWERS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA?
• Increase website traffic. Social media posts and ads are key ways to drive traffic to your website.
• Generate leads. Social media offers an easy and low-commitment way for potential customers to express interest in your business and your products.
• Boost sales.
• Partner with influencers.
HOW TO EARN MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA?
• Build a paid membership.
• Promote brands with affiliate programs.
• Join an influencer marketing platform.
• Find brands to partner with directly.
• Launch a sponsored video series.
• Sell your own products or services.
• Sell your own merchandise.