Craigslist ads is a great place to find backers for your project. It’s also a great place to avoid the loss of your hard-earned money. You can avoid failure with careful planning and patience by utilizing the tips mentioned above and keeping an open mind to other methods of fundraising. With the proper planning you can find adequate funding for your project through Craigslist, just don’t be in too much of a hurry to jump on every opportunity that comes up.
Use Multiple IP Addresses
- One of the key reasons why posts get flagged on Craigslist is that so many ads come from the same IP address.
- To do aggressive marketing on Craigslist, therefore, you need to use different IP addresses to post your ads.
- The best alternative, however, is to hire a Craigslist Ad Posting Service like O2F, which have years of experience in the field and can help you save a lot of time and money.
Spread your Posting Schedule over Days
- Spread your ad posting over several days.
- Make a schedule and stick to it so that you don’t
- flood the site with your ads and risk getting ghosted or flagged
- Ads remain to live for 7-45 days. so there is no need to post all the ads on the same day.
Use Unique Content and Title for Craigslist Ads
- Posting identical content within 48 hours on Craigslist ads will automatically flag or ghost your post.
- The best thing to do is to write variations of your ad beforehand and then post them over some time.
- Since writing the same thing in 10 different ways can take up a lot of time it is best to hire a Craigslist ad posting service to do your work for you at reasonable rates like O2F!
Avoid Same Hour Posting & Using Spam Words
- Posting different ads won’t help you from getting flagged if you post them in the same hour.
- It’s important to spread out your schedule over days
- Moreover using words like ‘free’, ‘deal’, ‘credit card’, and ‘weight loss’ etc can also get you flagged as they are related to mostly scam posts.
Avoid Posting in too Many Cities at the Same Time
- Posting in too many cities will also get you flagged even if the content you’re posting on Craigslist is different.
- There are several things other than those stated above that you need to be careful about if you want to keep posting on Craigslist with considerable success.
- To save your precious time and money, you can hire an experienced Craigslist Ads Posting Service like ours to take this responsibility off your shoulders and become a successful name on Craigslist.
In summary, Craigslist ads is a great place to advertise as long as you are properly protected from internet scammers. If you avoid posting too often, don’t post in too many cities at the same time, and don’t use the content and titles of your ads similar to others then your chances of success are greater.